So you've never been trained in WHAT needs to be done and HOW to do it. I'm aiming for this to be the best, clearest, and most concise management training you can find.
I'll teach you 9 skills that no matter where you are after this course you'll be advanced in effective management.
You can manage others in a way that you'll make their lives better and they will always look back at working with you as the time they learned so much. You'll be their favorite boss.
- Smooth Accountability (Video)
- FTWO - Audio 8
- FTWO - Audio 8 Transcript
- Meetings #1 Do you even meeting bro?
- Meetings #2 The Agenda is the bad guy
- Meetings #3 The ABC's that really matter
- Meetings #4 Pitfall! Catch the vine
- Meetings #1 Do you even meeting bro? (audio)
- Meetings #2 The Agenda Is The Bad Guy. (audio)
- Meetings #3 The ABC's that really matter. (audio)
- Meetings #4 Pitfall! Catch the vine. (audio)
About the instructor
Speaker and author Chris McAlister leads SightShift events and trains leaders who are as ambitious about their personal growth as they are about their organization's growth.
Working with staff, leadership teams, and individuals, Chris helps leaders see how their internal world drives their external leadership. With this insight he can help participants experience small moments of big change, not only for themselves, but for their organizations as well.
Married to Brandi for 17 years and raising 3 daughters, he knows the pressures, demands, and joys of family life.